Housing Maintenance Issues?


The first step for residents needing repairs or other housing help is to call the Villages of Benning maintenance office at 706-685-3929, from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. After-hours calls will be forwarded to a call center that serves Villages of Benning.

Residents are also encouraged to sign up to use the online Active Building portal that allows them to submit and track maintenance requests. Enroll by calling the Villages of Benning management office covering your particular housing area:

• East Main Post: 706-685-3925
• Indianhead: 706-685-3933
• Davis/Bouton: 706-685-3940
• Custer and Upatoi: 706-685-3930
• McGraw: 706-685-3935
• Patton: 706-610-5500

3 Pillars

If residents have reported a maintenance or other problem through the Active Building portal and are dissatisfied with the outcome, they should report it to their local Villages of Benning manager or call the Villages of Benning community director at 706-685-3939.

The 24-hour, emergency housing hotline is 706-626-2002

Still not resolved? Call or email a U.S. Army Garrison housing advocates, between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. They are:

• Stephanie Cross, resident liaison: 706-545-3009 or 706-304-5530 and [email protected],

• Denise Milton-Runnels, deputy housing chief: 706-545-8119, 706-545-3431 or 706-330-3172 and [email protected], and

• Keith Lovejoy, housing chief: 706-545-3803 and [email protected]
In addition, if warranted the on-post housing advocate can elevate the issue to the level of the USAG Fort Benning commander.

Residents can also contact the garrison commander or garrison command sergeant major by calling 706-545-1500.

A further option is to contact the garrison’s 24-hour, emergency housing hotline at 706-626-2002, or use the U.S. military’s online Interactive Customer Evaluation system, or ICE.

To learn more:

Fort Benning officials forge clearer path for housing residents to get maintenance help

Housing surveys at Fort Benning show increased rates of resident satisfaction